We have a wonderful scholarship opportunity for women at Southeastern.We want every female student to hear about this! Details can be found below:
- Presented by The Southeastern Women’s Fellowship
- For women who are being trained for service in the Lord’s Kingdom.
- The Scholarship is determined by committee regarding the combination of academic diligence and church involvement with a proven commitment to Christian service.
- A minimum of two full-time semesters must be completed at Southeastern (College 24 hours/ Seminary 18 hours).
- Requires a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Student must be enrolled for a full-time load (college minimum of 12 hours/seminary minimum of 9 hours.)
- The application can submitted online and is due March 23, 2018.
- Click Here to Apply. This link can also be found on the SEBTS website here.