Join Called to Peace Ministries for a daylong workshop on April 2nd with Chris Moles & Joy Forrest on developing a domestic violence policy and response team for your church.
- Short overview of domestic abuse
- Elements of good domestic violence policy
- Q&A/ Discussion Time
- Building Your DV Response Team– Advocates & Intervention Specialists
- Developing an action plan to support victims and to hold perpetrators accountable
- Dealing with theological concerns and blind spots
Schedule: 9am – 4pm
(Lunch will be provided)
This day of training is specifically designed for pastors, church and ministry leaders. Our full conference Wisdom Calls extends April 3-4. More information available at calledtopeace.org/events. For questions, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.