- Multipurpose Gymnasium for Indoor Soccer, Indoor Ultimate Frisbee, and Basketball
- Weight Room
- Cardio Room
- Racquetball Court
- Fitness Room
- Men's and Women's locker rooms
- Free day lockers available
- Social lounge areas equipped with seating, flat screen TVs, and WiFi
- Game room furnished with billiard tables, table tennis tables, foosball table, air hockey table, and 4 flat screen TVs
- Magnolia Kitchen – Café with dining area
- The Locker – School merchandise/books, Copy Center, & Mail Services
- B&W Coffee
The Ledford Center is located at the corner of North Wingate Street and Stadium Drive. Click here to view in Google Maps:
Free Fitness Classes
The Ledford Center is staffed with trained Fitness Associates and Fitness Supervisors to ensure the safety of participants and assist in basic exercise selection or performing exercise.
- Step Aerobics with Molly Lydick: Mondays and Wednesdays, 6:30pm
Ledford Student Center - Fall & Spring Semester Hours
- Monday - Friday: 6:00am-12:00am
- Saturday: 10:00am-12:00am
- Closed on Sunday
Ledford Student Center - Summer Break Hours
- Monday-Friday: 6:00am-8:00pm
- Saturday: 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Closed Sunday
The Locker (Summer Hours)
- Monday-Friday: 9:00am-4:00pm
Magnolia Kitchen (Summer Hours)
- Lunch: 11:30am-2:00pm
Main Floor/Basketball Gymnasium Age Restrictions:
- Children 15 and under must have close adult supervision
- Youth 16 and over do not need supervision but need a waiver and a valid school ID
- NOTE: For safety reasons, children 15 and under may not participate in any Ledford Center Gymnasium pick-up games.
Fitness Center Age Restrictions:
- Children 14 and under are not allowed in the Fitness Center for any reason.
- Youth 16-17 need adult supervision with a signed waiver from the SLO and a valid Dependent ID
- At age 18 the person needs no supervision or waiver but needs a valid ID.
Waiver Rules and Regulations:
A waiver must be filled out for individuals ages 15-17 with a dependent ID.
- Patrons fill out a waiver at the Front Desk
- Ledford Center Assistant places it in the Waiver Notebook at the Front Desk
Late Night Safety Policy:
At 9:00pm, Ledford will be limited to SEBTS members (students, faculty, staff, and alumni) with a SEBTS ID Card
Beginning at 9:00pm, all patrons, including those already in the building, will need to present their SEBTS ID Card to the front desk
Guests will only be allowed in Ledford after 9:00pm with an ID-carrying sponsor and must be accompanied by their sponsor at all times
Guests will also need to present a picture ID (such as a driver’s license) to the front desk
For more information on the Late Night Policy, see our blog post detailing the policy, or visit the Ledford front desk.
Definition of Guest:
A guest is anyone who wants to utilize the Ledford Center recreation facilities only and is not a SEBTS or The College at Southeastern student, faculty, staff, alumni or the immediate family of one of these people. Guests may fully utilize the facilities as long as their sponsor is with them at all times.
Sponsoring a Guest:
A guest may be checked in by a student, faculty member, staff, alumni or immediate family of these people who are at least 18 years old and has a current school ID. When a person checks in a guest, they become that guest’s sponsor. A sponsor cannot check in more than 2 guests at a time, no one under 18 can check in a guest. Before utilizing the facilities, all guests must be checked in by their sponsor at the front desk through the Ledford Center Sign-In Program.
- The sponsor must bring their guest(s) to the front desk and sign them in.
- The sponsor is responsible for all of their guests’ actions including language, conduct, and proper use of equipment and/or facility.
- The sponsor must remain with their guests at all times.
- When the sponsor leaves the Ledford Center he/she must bring their guest(s) to the front desk to check them out.
For various reasons, guests are often in the building utilizing the facilities without being checked in. If they have a sponsor, both they and the sponsor need to check-in at the Front Desk immediately. If a person does not have a sponsor, he/she will be asked to leave. To qualify for guest privileges, a guest must have a sponsor with them already, not look around the Ledford Center for someone who will sponsor them.
Basketball Gymnasium and Activity Field ReservationsFor all Basketball Gymnasium and Activity Field reservation request, please contact the Ledford Center Supervisor at 919-761-2328.
Racquetball Court ReservationsPeople can reserve court times on the racquetball courts in person or by calling the front desk as far in advance as 24 hours. Courts are reserved by placing a name in the appropriate time slot for whichever court they prefer on the Racquetball Sign-in Sheet. Only one (1) hour block can be reserved per day, but while playing patrons may continue to sign up for consecutive court times and play if no one else is waiting. Requests are entered into 25Live by the front desk staff.
Equipment checkout available at the Ledford Center front desk. Items intended for use within the facility have an ID checkout policy. In either case, an automatic e-mail is sent if items are not returned or your ID is left.
For equipment reservation for a special event please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Items Available for Checkout:
- Indoor Volleyballs
- Indoor Men/Women Basketballs
- Ultimate Frisbee
- Disc Golf discs
- Racquetball Racquets
- Indoor Futsal
- Table Tennis Balls
- Billiard Balls
- Billiard Cue Sticks
- Air Hockey pucks
- Table Games
- Card Games