The Church and The Mission of God
Dinner and Discussion Panel
March 17th, 5:00pm-6:30pm
Ledford Center at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary
• Moderator: Matt Capps (The Gospel Project)
• David Platt (President of the IMB)
• JD Greear (Pastor at The Summit Church)
• Tony Merida (Pastor at Imago Dei Church)
Join The Gospel Project for a dinner and discussion panel for pastors at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary on March 17th from 5:00 p.m – 6:30 p.m. The topic of the discussion will focus on The Church and The Mission of God. Matt Capps will moderate the discussion with David Platt, JD Greear, and Tony Merida.
• How does the gospel shape international missions, church planting, and social justice?
• How does the church engage in the mission of God throughout the world?
• How does the church engage in the mission of God in her country?
• How does the church engage in the mission of God in her community?
Space is limited to 200 pastors, so make sure you sign up quickly. Each registered pastor will receive dinner from Chick-fil-A, several books from B&H Publishers, and several studies from The Gospel Project.