Please be aware that there were several cars broken into over the weekend in Wake Forest, including some in campus housing.
These break-ins serve as reminders that though we are blessed to live in a seminary community, we should never take safety for granted. To prevent break-ins, practice good safety tips:
- Always lock your car.
- Never leave valuables in your car – if you must leave items, then be sure not to leave them in plain sight.
- Secure your bicycles and other outside valuables with a cable lock.
- Never leave windows and doors open or unlocked in your apartment at night or while away.
- Always report persons who look out of place to Campus Security – better safe than sorry.
- Since soliciting is prohibited in campus housing, report people soliciting to Campus Security.
- Keep Campus Security’s number handy – (919) 291-1903
Thank you for making campus housing your home while you prepare for ministry. We enjoy a very safe community compared to many in this area. Let’s keep it safe by being vigilant in practicing good safety habits and looking out for our neighbors.