Due to weather concerns tomorrow evening Chapel will be moved to inside of Binkley Chapel. Chapel will begin at 6:30 p.m. (doors open at 6:00 p.m.) and Dr. Jim Shaddix will be preaching.
In order to attend chapel indoors we are asking all attendees to follow these guidelines:
- Wear a mask at all times while indoors
- Maintain spatial distancing at all times (please do not sit, stand, or stay within 6 feet of someone you do not live with; families and roommates may sit together)
- Do not congregate indoors before or after chapel
- Do not bring food or drink into chapel
- Do not sit in sections where cushions have been removed from pews
We are excited to be able to continue our chapel series through the book of 2 Peter and hope that you and your family will make time to join us for a time of learning, worship, and encouragement.