Join us this Thursday, October 29th, for an evening of worship and fellowship during our upcoming chapel service. Service will begin at 6:30 p.m. (doors open at 6:00 p.m.). Dr. William Branch, the Assistant Professor of Preaching and Bible, will be preaching.
While attending chapel indoors, we ask all attendees to follow these guidelines:
- Wear a mask at all times while indoors
- Maintain spatial distancing at all times (please do not sit, stand, or stay within 6 feet of someone you do not live with; families and roommates may sit together)
- Do not congregate indoors before or after chapel
- Do not bring food or drink into chapel
- Do not sit in sections where cushions have been removed from pews
We are excited to be able to continue our evening chapel series and hope that you and your family will make time to join us for a time of learning, worship, and encouragement.