Hey ladies! Check out all of the wonderful workshops we are offering for Women’s Emphasis Week (March 20-24).
Click here to sign up for workshops!
- Loving & Supporting Your Husband w/ Tresa Ewart; 6:30-8 PM in Student Life Office
- Developing a Personal or Family Mission Statement w/ Beth McKenzie; 7-8:30 PM in Ledford MPR
- Coffee Talk: 10:30-11:30 AM in Ledford MPR
- Grow Your Own Cut Flower Garden w/ Becky Hatfield; 1-2 PM in Ledford MPR
- The Power of Prayer w/ Chloe Farley; 3:30-4:30 PM in Ledford MPR
- Habit Formation and Time Management w/ Meredith Cook; 6-7 PM in Ledford MPR
- I Love My Life- But Sometimes I Hate It: Learning Contentment w/ Hannah Dawson; 7-8 PM in Ledford MPR
- Budgeting and Financial Stewardship w/ Madelyn Harkins; 5:30-7 PM in Ledford MPR
- Sourdough Starter Care and Baking Basics w/ Emily Iversen; 7:30-8 PM in Ledford MPR
- Graphic Design Basics w/ Clarissa Hartman; 1:30-3 PM in Student Life Office
- Gather Your People- How to Create Connections, Build Relationships, and Enjoy Community Wherever You Are w/ Megan Brown; 6:30-8 PM in Ledford MPR