The Navy Chaplain Corp
“Serve Your Faith. Serve Your Country”
Who: The Navy Chaplain Corp is looking for any and all SEBTS students (College or Seminary) who have any interest in becoming Navy Chaplains.
What: Lt. Kearby will be giving an informational presentation on the roles and functions of being a Navy Chaplain; as well as a time for Q&A.
Where: Upstairs in theLedford Center in the conference room.
When: Tuesday, November 8th from 11:30-1:30
Why: The purpose for this meeting will be to inform SEBTS students on several matters:
1) It will inform SEBTS students that the Navy needs and wants them to minister to its members, and those that they will come into contact with abroad.
2) It will inform students of the roles and functions of a Chaplain.
3) It will inform students how they can serve and have a profound impact on the men in and women in the Navy, USMC, Coast Guard, as well as members of the countries that they serve in/visit.
4) It will inform students how they can become actively involved in the Navy (as a Chaplain Candidate Program Officer) while still attending SEBTS.
What we would like from you:
1) If you are planning on attending please RSVP (although not required), so that we can plan for food and space. Do this by e-mailing KellenLakeat email@example.com, subject line Navy Seminar.
2) If you have any questions that you would like to be discussed please e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject like Navy Seminar Q&A. We cannot promise all questions will be addressed but we will try.
Free Food will be provided
This event is being hosted by the SEBTS Chaplain Fellowship group. If you are interested in serving as a Chaplain, in the service, prisons, hospitals, or any where else. We would love to have you join and prayerfully help you on your way. Contact Jay Burke at email@example.com, God bless.