20-20 Christmas Extraordinaire Challenge (set 4 trivia questions)
16. What 1990 movie told of a boy’s experience when two men break into his house during Christmas?
17. In the film Christmas Vacation, featuring the Griswold family, what is it that Cousin Eddy says is the gift that keeps on giving throughout the entire year?
18. Traditionally, does the oldest or youngest family member open the first present?
19. In It’s a Wonderful Life, how did Clarence cleverly save George’s life?
20. In the feature film A Christmas Story, what was Ralphie’s little brother’s name?
Student Life invites you to Christmas Coffee House on Thursday, December 2nd from 9-11 PM. As the semester winds down, take a break from writing papers and enjoy a little bit of Christmas festivity. We will be hanging out with friends, decorating cookies, drinking lots o’ coffee, and listening to Mike Pope jam out to some holiday favorites.
Opportunities to win a little yuletide cheer (aka prizes)
- Bring your own mug!
Best mug (Christmas style or not) will win a prize.
- Dress in your craziest Christmas costume.
Craziest costume will win another prize.
- 20-20 Christmas Extraordinaire Challenge
Watch Around Southeastern for the 20 Christmas Trivia questions posted with the Christmas Coffee House advertisements over the next 2 weeks. The first 20 people to turn in the 20 trivia questions at Coffee House will win coupons to LifeWay Bookstore.