6. What does Alvin want for Christmas?
7. What Christmas carol contains the word “Fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la”?
8. In what city did the film Miracle on 34th Street take place?
9. What holiday film annually appears on television more than 300 times?
10. What was the name of Scrooge’s deceased business partner in Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol?
Student Life invites you to Christmas Coffee House on Thursday, December 2nd from 9-11 PM. As the semester winds down, take a break from writing papers and enjoy a little bit of Christmas festivity. We will be hanging out with friends, decorating cookies, drinking lots o’ coffee, and listening to Mike Pope jam out to some holiday favorites.
Opportunities to win a little yuletide cheer (aka prizes)
- Bring your own mug!
Best mug (Christmas style or not) will win a prize.
- Dress in your craziest Christmas costume.
Craziest costume will win another prize.
- 20-20 Christmas Extraordinaire Challenge
Watch Around Southeastern for the 20 Christmas Trivia questions posted with the Christmas Coffee House advertisements over the next 2 weeks. The first 20 people to turn in the 20 trivia questions at Coffee House will win coupons to LifeWay Bookstore.