Student Life invites you to Christmas Coffee House on Thursday, December 2nd from 9-11 PM. As the semester winds down, take a break from writing papers and enjoy a little bit of Christmas festivity. We will be hanging out with friends, decorating cookies, drinking lots o’ coffee, and listening to Mike Pope jam out to some holiday favorites.
Opportunities to win a little yuletide cheer (aka prizes)
- Bring your own mug!
Best mug (Christmas style or not) will win a prize.
- Dress in your craziest Christmas costume.
Craziest costume will win another prize.
- 20-20 Christmas Extraordinaire Challenge
Watch Around Southeastern for the 20 Christmas Trivia questions posted with the Christmas Coffee House advertisements over the next 2 weeks. The first 20 people to turn in the 20 trivia questions at Coffee House will win coupons to LifeWay Bookstore.
20-20 Christmas Extraordinaire (set 1 questions)
- Name the three reindeer whose names begin with a “D”?
- What were Frosty the Snowman’s last words?
- According to Buddy the Elf, what are the four main food groups?
- When asked if he was surprised to see someone, who responded “Oh, Eddie… If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn’t be more surprised than I am now.”?
- How many gifts would you receive if you received all of the gifts in the song “The Twelve Days of Christmas”?