18th Annual Bay Leaf Baptist
Saturday, November 12, 2011
Registration is 6:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. Come Early! NO raffle entries allowed after 8:30 a.m.!!
Bay Leaf Baptist Church helps SEBTS students with Christmas gifts for their children. We buy gifts for preschool, elementary and youth, allowing you to purchase those gifts at a very minimal cost.
- All Toys Are Brand New
- Toys Are Priced at about 10% Cost (i.e. A $50 toy would be priced $5.)
- Families Can Spend $7 or Get 3 Items (whichever first) Per Child (18 yrs. & under)
- 50 Raffle Items (no cost to enter (please see note above), called after everyone shops, one per family, if you win) – Items Include Very Valuable Items – Power Wheels to Computers
- Bicycles Separate – 1 Per Family (first come first serve, ~50 available), for children only – not parents
- Raffle Items (if you win) & Bicycles (if you get one) are $10 each
- There is also a quarter aisle upstairs of toys under $10 and lightly loved items for your children. Everything costs 25 cents & doesn’t count toward $7 limit.
- Over $30,000 collected and spent in 2010
- All Money Paid By Shoppers Goes Straight to Lottie Moon Christmas Offering
- Qualifications to Shop (auditing and non-credit courses don’t count toward qualifying) –
9 Credit Hours College, 6 Credit Hours Master’s, Full Time Ph.D., Th.M., & Ed.D. Students