Student Life is hosting a friendly competition between professors during Homecoming Week to raise money for the Chicago church plant being sent out this Summer. The purpose of this post is to answer helpful questions regarding donations. For more information about the competition, please click here.
- When are donations accepted?
We will begin accepting cash and check donations on Monday, October 10 at 8:00 AM.
E-giving donations are open NOW.
- When will the competition end?
Fundraising will close on Thursday, October 13 (online donations will close at 1:00 PM; cash and check donations will close at 6:00 PM)
- Who can donate?
Anyone. Students. Staff. Family members. No stipulations.
- Where can I make a donation?
Donation boxes will be available three different times:
At the Campus-Wide Cookout on Monday, October 10 from 5-7 PM
In the Ledford Center from 8 AM-5 PM from Monday- Thursday
In the foyer of Binkley after chapel on Tuesday, Oct 11
Online donations can be made 24/7 from home
- Are donations tax deductible?
Yes, if they are by check or online e-giving.
All checks should be made payable to NACPF and say “Chicago church plant” in the memo line.
If an individual gives a cash donation, the individual will not receive a receipt for tax purposes.
- What methods of payment are available?
If paying in person, ONLY cash or check. We will have online payment available for online checking/savings transactions. More details about online payment below.
- How do I pay online?
- Go to http://www.nacpf.org/give/.
- Click on the blue E-Giving button in the middle of the page.
- Register for a free profile.
- Login to the E-Giving site with your username and password created during your registration.
- Then click on the link that says “Checking/Savings Authorization.” Please read the agreement and authorize the NACPF to access your account to make a transaction.
- Then go back to your NACPF member home back and click on the top link that says “Make a transaction.”
- IMPORTANT STEP: Please enter the amount you would like to donate next to the line that says SEBTS Fundraiser (NOT The Church at North Center- Chicago, IL).
- Then in the memo box underneath the words “SEBTS Fundraiser” please type in the name of the professor you are donating under (Dr. McKenzie, Dr. Merida, Dr. McKinion).
- Click continue.
- Choose the frequency of the payment.
- Click continue.
- Enter payment information—you will need your 9 digit routing number and your account number.
- Then click the orange button at the bottom that says “I Authorize This Transaction.”
If you have any questions, please contact Emily Guyer in the Student Life Office at 919-761-2302.