Secret Church: Volunteers Needed (Nov 4)
Secret Church: Family, Marriage, Sex, and the Gospel
The simulcast event will be held Friday, November 4th between 7:00pm and 1:00am (on the 5th). The event will be held at Faith Baptist Church in Youngsville (about 10 minutes from SEBTS). We need volunteers to help with the following:
- Work check-in and registration before the simulcast (taking at-the-door payments).
- Distribute study guides to registrants
- Pick up dinner for staff and workers before the simulcast begins
- Setup and maintain snack and drink supply for attendees and staff.
- Be available from 5:00pm on Friday to 2:00am on Saturday.
Please note that volunteers will be able to attend the simulcast for free and will be provided a free dinner on Friday evening.
If you are interested in volunteering, please respond to Trevor King, firstname.lastname@example.org, with your name, email address, and contact phone number, and the times you will be able to volunteer.
Also, if you have a friend that would be interested in volunteering, please pass this along to them.
Office of the Senior VP of Business Administration
Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary
PO Box 1889, Wake Forest, NC 27587
919-761-2804 | email@example.com