Fall Courses for the Biblical Women’s Institute are open for registration. Check out the classes we are offering below. For more information please visit sebts.edu/academics/bwi.
Term 1: August 21-October 4
- New Testament Book Study (John) – Tuesday Evenings, 7-9pm
- Biblical Theology of Womanhood—Thursday Evenings, 7-9pm
- Counseling Women—Thursday Evenings, 7-9pm
- Biblical Foundations for the Minister’s Wife*—Thursday Evenings, 7-9pm
* class runs until November 8
- Church History—Weekend Intensive: Sept. 15 & 22, 8am-5pm
- Intro to Missions—Weekend Intensive: Sept.8 & 15, 9am-5pm
Term 2: October 16—December 6
- Spiritual Disciplines—Tuesday Evenings, 7-9pm
- Preparing for Missions—Thursday Evenings, 6:30-9pm
- Old Testament Book Study—Thursday Evenings, 7-9pm
- Christian Faith & the Arts—Thursday Evenings, 7-9pm
- Baptist Identity—Weekend Intensive: Oct. 20 & Nov. 3, 8am-5pm
New students must register through the Women’s Life Office. Returning students may register online. Contact Women’s Life at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 761-2340.