Southeastern Women’s Auxiliary Scholarship- application now available
“…this woman was full of good works and charitable deeds…” Acts 9:36
- The purpose of the Women’s Auxiliary of Southeastern is to encourage female students of all ages in any degree program at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary or Southeastern College at Wake Forest.
- The amount awarded each year may vary and is subject to change based on contributions made annually to the Women’s Auxiliary. Applicants must enroll as full-time students on the Wake Forest campus.
- The Scholarship will be determined by the combination of academic diligence, extracurricular activities, exceptional leadership skills, and a proven commitment to Christian service.
- Applications will be made available in January 2012.
- Applications must be submitted to the Financial Development Office at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary, P.O. Box 1889 Wake Forest, NC 27588-1889.