Classy Coffee House
Students, you are cordially invited to Classy Coffee House this Thursday, February 7, from 8-11 pm. We are bringing a touch elegance and a hint of Valentine’s Day to our typical Coffee House. Please plan to come enjoy time with friends, free dessert and coffee, and great music by our Residence Life guys. Classy dress is best but feel free to come as you are! It is going to be a night you will not want to miss!
Chocolate Dessert Competition: Win $50 to Target
In light of Valentine’s Day, we are going to host a Chocolate Dessert Competition. Do you have a great chocolate dessert recipe? If so, sign up to participate in the Chocolate Dessert Competition during the Classy Coffee House on February 7 for a chance to win a $50 gift card to Target! The dessert will be judged by Student Life representatives in two categories: appearance and taste. Click here to enter.
Rules of the competition:
- There will be only 1 winner of the competition.
- Desserts must feature dark, milk or white chocolate but can include other components as well (it doesn’t have to be fudge or a brownie).
- All competitors must be either SEBTS students or spouses. No children or other relatives may enter the contest.
- Desserts must serve a minimum of 10 people.
- Desserts must be delivered to Ledford by 7:40 PM. No late arrivals will be accepted for the competition.
- All major allergens must be clearly labeled on the outside of the dessert.
- Judging will take place during Coffee House at 10:00 pm.
- Winners do not have to be present to win. If the winner is not present, he or she will be notified via email on Friday, February 8.