Many women suffer in silence when it comes to infertility & pregnancy loss. Many others struggle with what to say when people they love experience these losses.
In light of this, Open Door Baptist Church of Raleigh is hosting a conference called “Loss of a Dream and the Hope God Gives” on Saturday, March 9 from 8:15 am-1:00 pm. Sandy Day, co-founder of Caleb Ministries, will be joined by a panel of Open Door ladies who have walked with God through these trials in their own lives. Together they will seek to compassionately address the suffering of infertility, miscarriage, stillbirth & infant death and share wisdom on how to love those who are impacted in these ways.
Southeastern and Wake Forest/North Raleigh ladies, you are invited to come and bring a friend. If you have experienced any of these struggles or would like to be equipped on how to minister to women who have, please make every effort to attend.
- Date: Saturday, March 9, 2013
- Time: 8:15am-1:00pm (NO child care)
- Cost: $10 (additional $5 if you stay for lunch)
- Location: Open Door Baptist Church. 9801 Durant Rd. Raleigh, NC 27614
- To register click here.
- For more information, please visit the Facebook event (click here) or call Open Door at 919.847.6969