For a limited time, students, faculty, and staff of SEBTS/C@SE may purchase BibleWorks 9 for only $259.00 – a savings of $100 off the retail price. Dr. Kellum is the “Licensing Coordinator” for SEBTS/C@SE.
BibleWorks 9 is the premier original languages Bible software program for Biblical exegesis and research. It comes with 200+ Bible translations in 40 languages and much more. For all levels of users, it is suitable for Bible study, sermon preparation, and detailed Bible research.
Visit BibleWorks.com for information about system requirements.
How to Order:
- Bring a check or money order to Dr. Kellum’s secretary, Laura Reid, in Stephens-Mackie.
- Checks and money orders should be made payable to Dr. Scott Kellum with “BibleWorks 9” written in the memo line.
- The deadline to order is April 29, 2013.
- For the group rate to apply, we need at least 10 copies ordered. If less than 10 copies are purchased, the order will be cancelled and you will receive a full refund.
- Orders will be distributed at SEBTS. To have an order shipped directly to you, the added fee is $10.00.
Contact Laura Reid with questions at (919) 761-2480 or email@example.com.