Every day at Southeastern is a Great Commission day, however every spring we set aside a week to concentrate on what God is doing across the US and around the world. Global Missions Week is April 16-18, 2013. This week our campus will be alive with missions emphasis. Missionaries will have tables set up in the Jacumin-Simpson building and want to talk with as many students as possible about their work. Missionaries will also be in classes to explain their work in more detail.
The week will be chock full of different events designed to help SEBTS students, faculty, and staff know more about the world and the work of missions. The following events are free and open to all:
Tuesday, April 16
- 10:00 Nik Ripken @Chapel
- 11:15 Missionary & Church Planter Meet and Greet with free pizza lunch in Jacumin-Simpson
- 5:30 International Missions Info Conference with free dinner in Jacumin-Simpson
Wednesday, April 17
- 10:00 Tom Eliff, IMB @ Chapel
- 11:30 Taste of the Nations with free lunch in Ledford
- Missionaries in various classes after lunch
- 6:30 College Night – Breakfast for Dinner in Ledford, outdoor game, and prayer for the nations
Thursday, April 18
- 10:00 Nathan Lino, NE Houston Church, IMB Trustee @ Chapel
- 5:30 North American Church Planting Info Conference with free dinner in Jacumin-Simpson
Every day, grab some coffee and a snack in Jacumin-Simpson. Talk with missionaries about how you can be involved in the Great Commission!