Purchase a Global Missions Week ’13 tumbler for just $10.00 in Jacumin-Simpson, Ledford Center, and the Library. During the month of April you can get free refills of coffee or chai in the Center for Great Commission Studies with the use of that tumbler. There will also be two additional coffee stations set up in Ledford and the Library during Global Missions Week (April 16-18) where you can fill it up.
The coffee is provided by HOPE Coffee, a non-profit org started by former IMB missionaries. The coffee is grown and harvested by national church pastors and planters in various regions around the world. ALL profits from the coffee goes towards International Missions.
Coffee Tumbler Cheat Sheet:
- Where can I buy one?
- Ledford and Library (cash or check)
- Jacumin-Simpson (cash, check, or credit card)
- Do I have to use the GMW tumbler to get free coffee and chai?
- Where can I get coffee?
- Jacumin- Simpson during the month of April.
- Ledford and Library during Global Missions Week- April 16-18