This week’s video announcements:
Keith and Kristyn Getty
Join us next Tuesday, April 1st to see Keith & Kristyn Getty perform the Hymns for the Christian Life Concert. Best known for co-authoring the song, “In Christ Alone,” this will be a show you won’t want to miss!
- Tuesday, April 1st at 7:00pm
- Doors open at 6:15pm
- Binkley Chapel
- Purchase tickets here.
Celebration on the Lawn
To celebrate Dr. Akin’s 10 Year Anniversary as the President of Southeastern, we are hosting a campus wide luncheon immediately following chapel next Tuesday, April 1st. We are having a Free Food Truck rodeo, bouncy houses, climbing walls, and many other family fun activities. We hope everyone can come out and celebrate Dr. Akin’s 10 years as president of Southeastern.
- Tuesday, April 1st
- Lawn next to Ledford and Patterson
- Free, campus wide event
- Free Food Trucks & Games
Global Missions Week
Next week, the CGCS is hosting the annual Global Missions Week. Come take part in many events designed to highlight God’s global mission and find out ways you can get involved. Events include church planter panels, missionary exhibits, and free lunches.
- April 2nd & 3rd: Missionary exhibits & Church Planter panels
- April 3rd: Taste of the Nations
- April 4th: Ethno-Linguistic People Group Mapping
First Choice Ultrasound
Attention pregnant ladies! First Choice Pregnancy Solutions is in need of 75 pregnant women to receive a free ultrasound for their Nurse’s Training from March 26th to April 3rd. Email Christina@FirstChoiceNC.org to schedule your 45 minute appointment.
- March 26th-April 3rd
- To schedule your appointment, call 919-554-8093 and ask for Christina
- Or email Christina@FirstChoiceNC.org
- Women should be between 6-24 weeks pregnant